Bob Welch, Guitarist for Platinum selling pop-rock band Fleetwood Mac.
- Bob Welch talks about Fleetwood Mac history from 1971-1974.
- Bob talks about the Nashville flooding and how it was the worst in 500 years.
- Welch discusses recording the classic Fleetwood Mac albums and which guitars and amplifiers were used for them.
- The early days of recordings and how every few years tracks would be added to the recording systems. With the times changing.
Related Fleetwood Mac Interviews
- Rick Vito Interview, Former Fleetwood Mac Guitarist
- Dave Walker Interview Singer for Fleetwood Mac and Former Black Sabbath singer