Flemming Rasmussen, Danish world famous Platinum selling Producer.
Flemming Rasmussen Interview
- What are some of Flemming Rasmussen latest projects.
- Having over 1000 albums out in over 30 years.
- Finding a lot of work on facebook and social media.
- Having great hearing for producing legendary albums.
- Never doing the same thing twice everyday at work being a new day.
- Flemming’s look into the recording technologies of today.
- We talk about the producers that inspired him. Roy Thomas Baker (Queen Producer), David Bowie, Peter Gabriel.
- We talk as well on Morbid Angel’s Covenant album and being the best selling album in Death Metal.
- The ideas behind the mic placements for Lars Ulrich’s Master of Puppets drum tone.
- Placing mics on drums and in the room mic placement for the best sound possible.
- Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets recording details.
- Plenty of microphones in the room and being recorded in a big room.
- What does Flemming think of the download era.
- Vinyl versus CD’s being mastered.
- What is the vision behind mastering and the art behind it.