Jack Hues Interview: English musician notable for forming chart topping group Wang Chung.
In this interview…
- Jack Hues talks about the latest Wang Chung album Tazer Up!
- Not doing too much between 1990 and 2005.
- The band getting together after the Hit Me, Baby, One More Time TV show.
- Finding some songs from the 1990’s to release on this latest album.
- How recording albums changed since 1982.
- Where does the name for Tazer Up! come from and it’s artwork.
- We talk about who is playing on the album. Mainly Jack and Nick Feldman.
- We talk about the Loudness wars in mastering albums.
- The experience of vinyl recordings.
- The TV references of Wang Chung and how it is getting more famous as a interesting phrase.