Exclusive Torben Ulrich interview with Jason Saulnier. In this interview we talk about music career, sports, family and Lars Ulrich of Metallica. January 7, 2015.
- Experimental music can be a beautiful thing.
- We discuss when there times that it just doesn’t happen, when there is no inspiration?
- Recently performing with his son Lars Ulrich.
- It was a very precious moment and very good feeling for him.
- Lars Ulrich when he was a kid how sports and music worked from the beginning.
- We discuss the soundtrack for Before the Wall: Body & Being with Lars Ulrich playing drums.
- We talk about Torben’s work with Søren Kjærgaard titled “Suddenly, Sound” it captures a certain vibe and energy which is almost never seen today in music.
- When Torben discovered the taste for avant garde, free jazz style music?
- Where the whole spectrum of music will be in 100 years from now?
- Going to a genealogical point of view, we talk about the parents and grand parents of Torben Ulrich.
- How hard was it to discover new music while he was growing up?
- Where can someone find the albums like – Meridiana: Lines Toward A Non-Local Alchemy
Check out Torben Ulrich online