Craig Goldy Interview guitarist for Resurrection Kings.
In this interview…
- In this interview we discuss Resurrection Kings new album.
- How the band came about.
- Future tours dates will be announced to promote this great album.
- Learning a lot of great things from music with Ronnie James Dio.
- Has making music videos changed much. Are they getting better.
- The days of being the guitarist of Rough Cutt and Giuffria.
- Ronnie James Dio audition details.
- Destiny Bridge book and how great it is for the music industry.
Check out Craig Goldy online http://www.craiggoldy.com/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Goldy
Shortly after leaving Rough Cutt, Goldy would join Giuffria, the eponymous band of former Angel keyboardist, Gregg Giuffria. Performing on Giuffria’s self-titled debut album, released in 1984, Goldy is heard on the band’s biggest hit, “Call to the Heart,” which hit #15 on the Billboard charts in early 1985.
Goldy performed on the Dio album Dream Evil, but this first stint with the band was short lived and he left due to unknown reasons. In 2000, Goldy returned to Dio and helped record Magica, but shortly thereafter left again due to family commitments. Doug Aldrich replaced him for the album, Killing the Dragon. However, Goldy was back in the Dio fold for what turned out to be the band’s final studio album, Master of the Moon, in 2004. Goldy temporarily left the group for the third time in 2005, after suffering a hand injury on tour through Russia. He was again replaced by Doug Aldrich for the duration of the tour.