Ian Gillan Interview | Deep Purple frontman talks WhoCares Album
Ian Gillan, English rock vocalist and songwriter for Deep Purple and formerly Black Sabbath.
Ian Gillan Interview
- Highly in-depth and educated conversation with Legendary vocalist Ian Gillan.
- We talk about life on the road with Deep Purple.
- We talk about the WhoCares supergroup with Tony Iommi.
- Where did the idea come from for the WhoCares project.
- The project coming from the idea of the 1988 earthquake in Armenia.
- Going through the archives to find the songs.
- We talk about Re-Machined: A Tribute To Deep Purple’s Machine Head.
- When A Blind Man Cries played by Metallica and how Ian enjoyed the track.
- Ian’s outlook on the remastered versions of Deep Purple albums.
- CD’s 1982 when they first came out with the flat mastering how much difference with the Vinyls.
- Deep Purple writing new material for next album.
- Where does Ian stand with the future of the Internet.
- Where is the music industry heading now.
- What happened to the Gillan website Guestbook.
- The world population subject and and where it is going.
- The future of the Space Age and computers.
- How did Ian keep his voice through the years.
- Early Influences for Ian’s voice.
- Where will the Legacy of Deep Purple be in 100 years from now.
- When you look at the classical days of music you never hear of the influences of Mozart and Chopin and the greats.
- Where the historians of the future will look back in music periods.