Troy Patrick Farrell, Drummer for Hard Rock groups White Lion, Pretty Boy Floyd, BulletBoys and Bang Tango.
In this interview…
- Troy Patrick Farrell talks about playing drums with White Lion & Pretty Boy Floyd.
- Troy talks about Vito Brata & Dokken commercial for Norton Antivirus.
- Farrell’s influences Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), Vik Foxx (Vince Neil), Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick).
- Jimmy DeGrasso Interview 2012
- Ryan Roxie Interview (Alice Cooper) Guitarist
- Alex Grossi Interview | Hollywood Scars, Quiet Riot | March 2017
- Interview with Econoline Crush (Canadian Alternative Rock Band)
- Steven Adler Interview | Rock Legend talks Celebrity Rehab | March 2012
- Rowan Robertson Interview 2010: Dio Guitarist on Lock Up the Wolves
- Jason Hook Interview | Alice Cooper Guitarist talks Vince Neil
- Stephen Pearcy Interview | January 26th 2017
- Frankie Banali Interview | QUIET RIOT | August 2017
- Jerry Dixon Interview | Warrant Bassist | December 2011