Brandan Narrell, vocalist for Dallas, Texas Rock band Anchored.
– How is 2012 starting off for you Anchored?
It’s going great! We’re on the road now and are loving getting to see a lot of our friends across the country. We just released our album Listen to This in stores everywhere and feel blessed.
– Can you tell me about the process of recording the latest Anchored album Listen To This?
The album was recorded in Canada. I got to work with some very talented people like Geoff Byrd and Mike Nash. We had some fun in the snow and wrote a great record in our opinion…we hope everyone out there loves it like we do.
What are the bands current endorsements?
We have a bunch! AKG Microphones, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Peavey, Fuchs Amplification, and many more.
– Where did the artwork idea come from for Listen To This?
Well it’s a safe. You guard things important in your life and this record is a part of us so we were trying to show that aspect. We hope everyone opens it :)
– What’s your vision on the Internet as a tool to promote and market Music?
The internet is great for being able to stay in touch with your fans. We still run our Facebook because we like to be in constant contact with them. It’s also great for sharing photos and pics of the good times that we have on the road and keeps everyone in the loop for concert dates and radio appearances.
– With all the bands coming out today. Do you keep updated with what comes out online, etc?
Yeah. We’re always watching what everyone else is doing. We’ve been on the road for a long time over the last 2 years and made a lot of friends so sometimes it helps us find our buddy’s.
– What would be your main influences?
Good people. My kids, my wife, my family, and our fans. As far as bands I really love music all across the board. Some of my favs are Seether, Candlebox, Mötley Crüe, Nickelback, Hinder and way too many more to name.
– Where does the band find inspiration to write music?
Good times and good friends. Everything we write is basically about true stories or stories we wish were true…haha…it’s all about a fun release. There are so many bad things going on in the world and we want to make people smile and have a good time.
– Are there any other products or projects we can see from you in 2012 and in the future?
Oh yeah. Unfortunately I can’t tell ya just yet because of legal reasons but I promise….BIG things on the horizon.
– Will there be any tours lined-up for Anchored soon?
After this one ends on 2-12 we’re headed to LA and then many more dates will be released set to start in April that will last through November.
Thanx for havin me!! Stay dirty! |~~|.