Jennifer Batten, American guitarist for the Michael Jackson and Jeff Beck band.
- Jennifer talks about her career and music equipment.
- Batten discussed her days with Michael Jackson.
- Michael Jackson’s entourage of a 100 people working the show each night as with details about Michael Jackson leaving the venue 5 minutes before the end of the show to avoid the people trying to track him down after the show as this would happen every night.
- Jennifer playing the Super Bowl XXVII in 1993 with Michael Jackson aired to a billion and a half people on TV.
- Batten talks about Jeff Beck’s extremely loud volumes on stage that sometimes he would have his Marshall amps not even lined out to the soundboard in stadiums with 5000 people capacities.
- Jennifer’s “The Flight Of The Bumblebee” song details.