1. How was it working on your new album Resurrect Me?
Pamela: I really enjoyed the writing process for this album. It’s the album I’ve always wanted to make and even though it took 4 years to complete the process went rather smoothly considering we had to write long distance with my major collaborator, Michael Posch.
2. What influences did you find in making Resurrect Me?
Pamela: My influence is and always will be Life and the day to day challenges Life presents to us.
3. Any tours coming soon for Pamela Moore?
Pamela: I just started rehearsals with the band and we have a few shows coming up this Summer. A tour would be a definite plus, yes!
4. When writing a song is there such a thing as investing too much time?
Pamela: Sometimes. I believe the magic of a good song can immediately flow from your heart and into music. Sometimes if we spend too much time working and reworking things, we can lose that magic. Not always, but for me anyway.
5. What do you think of promo videos nowadays with everything going on YouTube?
Pamela: You Tube is the new MTV. It’s a useful tool. The music biz is a different beast and we need to find creative ways to present what we do… using the Internet is a necessity.
6. Would you say the overall music scene online is getting better with the economy?
Pamela: Not really sure.
7. What were your earliest influences?
Pamela: Heart, Bad Company (Paul Rogers)
8. What could we find interesting in your music collection at home?
Pamela: Diversity. From Tony Bennett to Perfect Circle.
9. Could you describe what goes on in a day in your life as a musician on tour?
Pamela: Sleeping on the bus, waking up on the bus, walking the venue looking for a shower, sound check, Food, make up, warm up, Rock Show, Meet and greet, Bus, sleep. Repeat.
10. Where do you see Music in 100 years from now?
Pamela: I haven’t been able to think that far. LOL. I don’t know. Music will be a constant in whatever form it takes on. Won’t matter anyway because all the greatest songs will have been reinvented! (smile)
Extra questions with Pamela Moore
Life without music would be – a mistake
Favorite movie – Knocked UP
Favorite sport – Watching
Favorite food – Sushi
Favorite drink – A nice glass of Cabernet
Favorite saying – Oh dear….
Favorite car – Aston martin
Favorite book – The Vampire Chronicles
Favorite band – Terri Nunn (Berlin)
Star Wars or Star Trek – Star Wars
PC or Mac – Mac
Check out Pamela Moore Online http://www.pamelamoore.net/