Myles Goodwyn Interview – Canadian guitarist and lead vocalist for Platinum selling rock band April Wine.
In this interview…
- Myles Goodwyn talks about his semi-retirement with April Wine.
- Finding the right replacement for the voice of the future April Wine.
- Being on the road for 56 years.
- Tired of the airports and those things that come with the road.
- New April Wine cd in the works.
- Where does the main influences come for making April Wine music.
- Playing sold out shows is a great thing.
- Electric Jewels album guitar tone and amplifiers.
- Old Fender Bassman head with Traynor column speakers and Gibson melody maker double cutaway.
- Old April Wine road stories.
- Over 100 guitars in his collection.
- Brian Greenway Interview | April Wine Guitarist talks Guitar Tone
- David Henman Interview Former APRIL WINE Guitarist
- Top April Wine Songs and Billboard Charts
- Timothy B. Hewitt Interview, Former Trooper Bassist
- Mike Levine: Triumph Bassist 2010 Interviews
- Kim Mitchell Interview: Platinum selling recording artist | May 2009
- Johnnie Dee Interview Honeymoon Suite
- STAMPEDERS Interview Ronnie King
- Carl Dixon Interview | Coney Hatch | September 30th 2013