Mark Boals, vocalist for Hard Rock groups Seven The Hardway, Yngwie Malmsteen.
- Mark Boals talks about the recording process of the Seven The Hardway album.
- Mark talks about being the lead singer / bassist for Savoy Brown from 1982-1983.
- Bass player for Ted Nugent right after Savoy Brown.
- Talking about working with Yngwie Malmsteen on Trilogy.
- Boals talks about keeping your voice healty.
Mark Robert Boals is an American heavy metal vocalist, best known for his work with Yngwie Malmsteen. As a young child he learned to play the piano and bass guitar. Although Boals has never had any vocal lessons or training, as a teenager he gained experience as a vocalist in local groups. Boals is the founder and vocalist for the band Ring of Fire and serves as the vocalist of Danish neoclassical/progressive metal act Royal Hunt and the US progressive band Seven the Hardway. As of 2014, he is also the bassist for Dokken.