– Endorsed by Seymour Duncan Pickups since August 2010.
– Endorsed by Sfarzo Strings, California since May 2009.
Jason Saulnier The Musician– In 2014, released a metal cover version on YouTube of “The Devil Went Down To Georgia” by Charlie Daniels Band and received over 100k views.- On December 4th, 2010, was invited to showcase the famous Randy Rhoads Tribute spotlight solo as well as play Ozzy Osbourne’s Suicide Solution at Rhoadsfest 2010. Jason was the only Canadian invitee at this notable concert that featured appearances by Kelle Rhoads and Michael Angelo Batio.
-In September 2009, posted a guitar audition video for Ozzy Osbourne on YouTube . The video brought in over 57,000 views within 2 months with a 5 star rating. Now this same video has well over 100k views.
– Since 2006, Jason Saulnier has been the guitarist for Atlantic Canada’s hottest Hard Rock / Heavy Metal cover band Poison Cherry.
– In 2005-2006 embarked on a North American Tour with International touring Artist “Blou”.
– Played over 500 documented gigs in career – so far.
– Appears on more than 25 albums with radio airplay being received worldwide.
– Music historian and writer in the subjects of the Canadian billboard charts, general rock and metal trivia. Has created a searchable archive of the Canadian billboard charts from 1964 to present.
– Prominent in guitar, bass and drums, music has always been an important adventure and discipline requiring complete dedication to be the best you can be.
The Radio Shows & Interviews
– In the past 7 years Jason has interviewed 900 prominent players of the music industry. High-profile interviews include Zakk Wylde, Rob Halford, Phil Anselmo, and more legends.
– Interviews on average over 100 well-known and up-and-coming figures in the music industry each year.
– Independent Radio Show Host and Interviewer for over 22 years on FM radio in Canada & online of the
“Good Time Metal Oldies” & “Music Legends” shows.
– YouTube channel featuring audio and video interviews and has over 5 million views in total. Pioneered the method of posting audio music interviews recorded via telephone on YouTube by placing images with only audio before it was done by anyone else.