Paul Di’Anno, Lead singer for Legendary Heavy Metal group Iron Maiden from 1978 to 1981.
Paul Di’Anno Interview
- We talk about Paul’s current activity’s in music.
- How does a singer perform on stage when sick considering playing around 275 shows a year.
- Paul Di’Anno going out on tour with Blaze Bayley.
- Being both former frontman’s for Iron Maiden must be great for the fans.
- New album in the works soon for Di’Anno.
- How complicated is it to find band members to play with.
- Using the old Chuck Berry trick of finding band members everywhere for different countries.
- In a couple more years he will be quitting the touring scene.
- But we will still Paul doing albums for the fans.
- Being on tour for 8 years and how it has been on the road.
- Whats Paul’s vision towards Social Media online.
- How does Paul Di’Anno look at his work with Iron Maiden certainly the Killers album.
- Maiden Japan being a great template for live albums.
- Paul being humble and down to earth with his fans.
- Paul enjoying the first Iron Maiden better then the other ones.
- How it was playing live in Iraq for the soldiers.
- Di’Anno’s auto-biography and how the book turned out and what’s next.
- Writing again in the future to write possibly a novels.